In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Rights Digitales, and with the rest of the applicable legislation in Spain regarding the protection of personal data, we bring to your knowledge the following information:
Who is the Data Controller of your personal data?
FULLSTEP NETWORKS S.A. (con C.I.F. A-82661935) is the Data Controller of the personal data obtained through this website.
For what purpose and basis of legitimacy do we process your data?
- Management of user information requests. Basis of legitimacy: consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Sending promotional and, in general, commercial information related to products and / or services supplied or provided FULLSTEP. Basis of legitimation: existence of legitimate interest of the Responsible (Art. 6.1 f) GDPR).
- Management of requests to register as a subscriber to the newsletter. Basis of legitimation: consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR).
- Customer Management. The purpose of data processing in this area is to manage the clients who have contracted the services of FULLSTEP. That treatment is legitimized by the execution of the contract between the parties (Art. 6.1 b) GDPR).
- Management of applications for job offers. The legal basis is the express consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) GDPR) and the existence of legitimate interest of the Responsible (Art. 6.1 f) GDPR
Who will we communicate your personal data to?
FULLSTEP will only transmit personal data to:
- To external service providers contractually linked as data processors -such as hosting services, computer maintenance, cybersecurity, media management, marketing companies and the like- who will process your data strictly following the instructions of FULLSTEP.
- In case of being legally appropriate, to third parties such as organs, agencies and institutions of the General State Administration, of the regional and local administrations; jurisdictional bodies and State Security Forces and Corps.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data obtained through the inquiry and information request / demo forms will be kept only for the time necessary to meet the requests made.
The personal data provided to carry out contracts will be kept during the contractual relationship and, once it has been completed, during the limitation period of the legal actions that may arise from it.
The personal data obtained through the job and CV application form will be kept for a maximum period of two years, after which they will be eliminated from the database. However, in the event that the candidate is selected, their curricular data will be kept in order to manage the employment relationship.
What security measures will be applied to your personal data?
The processing of the personal data provided will be carried out by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art; application costs; the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing; as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
How can you exercise your rights in relation to your personal data?
To revoke the consents granted, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, you may contact FULLSTEP NETWORKS, S.A. By written request to the following postal address: Calle del Eucalipto, 33, 3º (28016.- Madrid), or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must include: name and surname of the interested party; Copy of your National Identity Document, passport or other valid identification document of the interested party and, where appropriate, of their representative, as well as the title accrediting the representation; address for the purposes of notifications and specification of the object of the request.
In the event that the interested party considers that the above rights have not been met in accordance with current legislation, they may file the corresponding claim for protection of rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Mandatory or optional nature of the requested data
The mandatory data of each form is identified as such in the forms. The refusal to supply said information will prevent communication with the USER and, where appropriate, the impossibility of providing the information and / or service requested.