The website www.fullstep.com (hereinafter the “Website”) is owned by FULLSTEP NETWORKS, S.A. C/ Eucalipto, 33, 3º, 28016 Madrid, company inscribed in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 19.982, Folio 99, Section 8ª, Sheet M-258249, Inscription 33 and with C.I.F. Number A-82661935 (hereinafter “FULLSTEP”).
Main use conditions
as the case may be, the existing Particular Conditions, and accept the provisions in all of them without reservation.
FULLSTEP does not guarantee the total availability, accuracy and / or update in the access to the Website as well as in the contents offered in the same. In the event of errors and interruptions of the web service, FULLSTEP undertakes to try to correct them in the shortest possible time.
FULLSTEP may modify and update the information, structure and conditions of access to the Website at any time without prior announcement.
Personal data protection
All personal data that may be obtained during the use of the website will be treated in accordance with current legislation, mainly in accordance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 ( General Data Protection, known by its acronym “RGPD”),
Obligations of the user
In general, the user undertakes to comply with these conditions of use and, where appropriate, with the particular conditions that may be applicable, as well as to comply with the special warnings and instructions contained therein or in any other place in the website, and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, employing due diligence appropriate to the nature of the service, refraining from using the website in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the goods or rights of FULLSTEP, its suppliers, collaborators, users or, in general, of any third party.
- The user agrees to use the website with respect for good faith, ethics and public order. Specifically, it is obliged, with an enunciative and non-limiting nature, to:
- In case of use of forms, to provide truthful data
- Adequately safeguard the access codes that may be provided by FULLSTEP, committing not to allow their use by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from improper use of them. Likewise, the user undertakes to notify FULLSTEP as quickly as possible of its loss or theft, as well as any risk of access to information on the access system by a third party.
- Do not use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the website, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
- Not to use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions,
inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in a third party’s computer;
- Not access without authorization any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, or the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, password extraction or any other illegitimate means;
- Not to violate, or attempt to violate, the security or authentication measures of the Website or of any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the content offered on the website;
- Not to prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result of the same and / or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and / or through any practice that violates or violates in any way these conditions of use.
Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual and industrial property rights of this Website are owned by FULLSTEP or, where appropriate, it has the license to use them. In this way, all texts, images, graphics, icons, logos, brands, databases and other elements of the Website, as well as its structure, presentation, design and the computer applications necessary for its normal operation, are protected by such Rights.
The exercise of the rights of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the content of the Website corresponds exclusively to FULLSTEP or its licensors. Access to and use of the Website does not grant the user any right or license to any of its contents. The use and exploitation of the same will require the prior and express authorization of FULLSTEP, as well as the subsequent mention by the user of the ownership of FULLSTEP of the aforementioned rights.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Access to this website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow repairs, maintenance or introduction of new services.
FULLSTEP will use reasonable efforts to limit the frequency and duration of such suspension or restriction. However, you may suspend, withdraw or partially or totally cancel the content and services not subject to specific contracting at any time and without the need for prior notice. The foregoing provision will not affect those services specifically contracted by registered users and which will be governed by their corresponding contractual conditions.
The Internet connection, necessary to access the service, is in no way provided by FULLSTEP. The user is informed that data communications through open networks are not secure, and that it is the user’s responsibility to adopt all appropriate technical measures to reasonably control the risks and avoid possible damage to their equipment, loss of data and theft of confidential information. For these purposes, you must have up-to-date malicious software detection systems, as well as have updated security patches for the corresponding browsers you use. For more information, you can go to your Internet Access Service Provider.
FULLSTEP is not responsible for any damages that may arise from, with a merely illustrative and non-limiting nature: (i) Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the computer devices and equipment of users, motivated by causes not attributable to FULLSTEP, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the system; (ii) Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems; (iii) That may be caused by third parties through interference not attributable to FULLSTEP; (iv) The impossibility of providing the service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to FULLSTEP, whether due to the user, third parties, or force majeure.
The links contained in this website may lead to third party websites. FULLSTEP does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection, content, information or services that may appear on that sites.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of any controversy related to the interpretation and / or execution of the terms and conditions that govern this website, the owner thereof submits to Spanish law and to the courts and tribunals of Madrid capital (Spain).